You can submit a claim by filling out the Claim Form and submitting to the Claims Administrator by May 30, 2014.
Follow the instructions in the Claim Form.
In order to make a successful claim be sure to provide the following:
- Proof that you bought one or more Affected Computers by identifying the brand and model (e.g. an invoice, a product registration document, a credit card receipt or similar documents).
- Proof of the date of your purchase of an Affected Computer.
- A description of the Qualifying Symptoms you experienced (e.g. distorted, scrambled or no video capability) and when they were experienced.
- A brief explanation of whether you lost the use of your computer permanently as a result of the Qualifying symptoms or temporarily until there was a repair.
- Proof of any out of pocket expenses you paid for in connection with the Qualifying Symptoms you experienced with the Affected Computer (e.g. repair bills, external memory drives, cooling pads, computer rental, shipping costs).